[OS X TeX] fontspec package

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 29 06:17:24 EST 2005

Am 29.01.2005 um 03:59 schrieb Benoit Favreault:

> (the only case I don't is when my file is in the same folder than
> fontspec.sty)

This can be caused from fontspec.sty not being in the hash list of TeX
files. TeX finds the file because it always has to look into your
working directory to find the .tex file plus .aux, .idx ..., and .sty
too!

> What have I done --or not ?

You've probably forgotten: "sudo texhash"

--
Greetings

   Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>