[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Sun Jul 3 13:54:43 EDT 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 10:55 AM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> I am about to release a new version of LaTeXiT; I am waiting for
> MacOS 10.4.2, that will fix a bug of 10.4.1 that I handle with a
> dirty workaround. That's why in the documentation it is written
> that LaTeXiT 1.2 will be compatible only with 10.4.2 at least. That
> is untrue for this beta, but it will be in the future. This beta
> only requires 10.4
>
> I also wait some time to increase the chances to find and squash
> bugs. If you feel like to help, you can download the beta to test
> it and report bugs; such help is greatly appreciated !
> The download URL is : http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/
> LaTeXiT-beta.dmg

Pierre,

I have two other requests:

(1) Allow us to set the type (font and size) in both the Default
Preamble tab in the Preferences and in the source area of the main
LaTeXiT window.

(2) Allow us to resize the main LaTeXiT window as well as the window
containing the Default Preamble.

Thank you again.

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>