[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 3 14:36:06 EDT 2005

On Jul 3, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> Good suggestion. Unfortunately, it is also pixelated in Preview
> when I do this. Interestingly, when I remove the package:
>
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>
> by deleting it or commenting it out, the fonts look great. I don't
> think this should be happening. It doesn't happen when I typeset
> the exact same thing using TeXShop.

Howdy,

I'd take a close look at the log file to see if there is some sort of
font substitution going on. It's under the LaTeX menu.

Also, are you using Tigerrrr? Not that it should make a difference as
far as the generated pdf is concerned.

By the way, I'm able to change the point size on the main window from
the default in the preferences. Maybe that happened with the latest
version but I think I was able to do that with the previous version too.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>