[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Thu Jul 7 14:54:55 EDT 2005

On Jul 7, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Here is certainly the last beta for LaTeXiT (rc10)
> There are now two versions, one for Tiger (MacOS 10.4), one for
> Panther (MacOS 10.3) (with less capabilities, see the readme)
>
> http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-beta.dmg (for Tiger)
> http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-panther-beta.dmg
> (for Panther)
>
> Since last beta, there are only some minor bug fixes.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pierre
>
> PS : I will be out for a week, so there is still time to bug report !

Very cool.  The text drag and drop feature is what I was looking for.

<ungreateful>
A drawer that stored various different text encapsulations, including
multiline snippets, would be awesome.  For now I just keep the
preferences open and change the encapsulation as needed.
</ungreateful>

Thanks for your hard work!

Aaron

BTW, I'm running on Panther...