[OS X TeX] Package "HTML"

Marek Stepanek mstep at t-online.de
Sun Jul 17 06:39:05 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have downloaded a bunch of tex.files from

% from: http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/~matloff/UnixAndC/Unix/

and would like to translate them in TeXShop. But one package seems missing :

\usepackage{html}

on the file FILES.byname on ctan.org I found probably the right package, but
this seems useless for me, being on Macintosh:

2004/01/06 |       3386 | systems/win32/fptex/0.7/package/html.tpm

How to compile these files nevertheless ? I am beginner and I am studying
examples like that to learn my LaTeX.

greetings from Munich

marek

ps: ahhh, simply commenting out this part is doing it - but why putting this
in, it seems completely superfluous, isn't it ?

% \usepackage{html}

% \begin{rawhtml}
% <body bgcolor=white>
% \end{rawhtml}

___PODIUM_INTERNATIONAL_//_the_embassy_for_talented_young_musicians___
______ Marek_Stepanek  mstep_[at]_PodiumInternational_[dot]_org ______
_________________ http://www.PodiumInternational.org _________________

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>