[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3 released

Guido Mocken mocken at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jul 18 18:28:28 EDT 2005

Am 17. Jul 2005 um 11:37 schrieb Pierre Chatelier:
>> - I also would love to see both versions backward compatible with
>> LatexEquationEditor, i.e. capable of reading PDFs produced by the
>> letter.
>
> Aye aye, sir ;-)

Great. :-)

Doesn't quite work for me yet, though. :-/
Whenever I drag a PDF generated by LEE to LaTeXiT, the LaTeX source
code appears correctly in the lower part of the window, but I get
LaTeX errors when I try to typeset it - even for something as simple
as "$a^2=b^2+c^2$" (in Text mode).
When I use a PDF generated by LaTeXiT itself, everything's fine.

Maybe it has something to do with the default preamble? Is the
preamble also saved inside the pdf and reimported (but invisible)?

(By the way, I noted that any changes to the preamble only become
active when I quit and restart the application.)

     Guido
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>