[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3.1(Panther version) font question

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 20 13:49:57 EDT 2005

On 20 Jul 2005, at 14:43, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> I have identified the problem
> In LatexIt, to compute the baseline of the equations, I use
> Maarten's magical snippet that uses boxes. And it seems that in
> these boxes, the fonts are not loaded.

Nonsense ;-)

[snip]

> How could it be modified so that the fonts are used in the boxes ?

Add

%\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
%\usepackage
[expert,mathitalic2,slantedgreek,vargreek,lucidascale,nofontinfo]
{lucidabr}
(your font inclusion package goes here, I tried the above, and that
works, for me)

% this selects the font.
\normalsize\selectfont

The issue is that normally the font selection is finished by a call
to \selectfont, which is called in \begin{document}, well after we
have filled our boxes.

Maarten
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>