[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3.1 released

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Thu Jul 21 17:26:05 EDT 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 4:55 PM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> By the way, I have updated LaTeXiT to version 1.3.1
>
> -you can change the latex font (for instance \usepackage{time}...), it
> now works

It does indeed work.  I did notice that changes to the preamble do not
take effect unless I quit and restart the application (I'm using the
panther version).  For example, if I change from \usepackage{fourier}
to \usepackage{mathpazo} LaTeXiT uses the utopia font until I quit and
restart, then the palatino font is used.  A minor nit.  Thanks for the
cool app.

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>