[OS X TeX] Install Package minutes

Marek Stepanek mstep at t-online.de
Sat Jul 23 10:38:19 EDT 2005

Hello all,

am just over an other problem, - since three days now :-(

    how to put (if possible dotted)  a border around a
    "tabular" environment ? (this OT question for a good
    soul eager to help a lost LaTeX beginner)

and I came across an example, which I was unable to compile with TeXShop:
"Tagesordnung.tex", "Protokol.tex" - examples from the package "minutes" ...

So I tried to install this package, but with no success :

    [markslap:latex/docs/minutes] mareklap% cd
        /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/latex/
    [markslap:latex/docs/minutes] mareklap% sudo mkdir minutes
    [markslap:latex/docs/minutes] mareklap% sudo cp
        ~/Desktop/minutes/minutes.dtx minutes/
    [markslap:latex/docs/minutes] mareklap% sudo cp
        ~/Desktop/minutes/minutes.ins minutes/
    [markslap:latex/docs/minutes] mareklap% sudo texhash

While translating these example files from the package "minutes" TeXShop is
complaining

! LaTeX Error: File `minutes.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty);

But in this package there were no file with extension .sty (only .dtx and
.ins) Do I have to create the .sty-file out of the two others ???

Thank you for your help and patience

marek

___PODIUM_INTERNATIONAL_//_the_embassy_for_talented_young_musicians___
______ Marek_Stepanek  mstep_[at]_PodiumInternational_[dot]_org ______
_________________ http://www.PodiumInternational.org _________________

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>