[OS X TeX] WARMFigToPDF 4.0.5 & new MO plug-in for CS2

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Jul 25 23:33:08 EDT 2005

Due to a change in AppleScript in Tiger, if the file default.tex did
not exist in:

~/Library/Application Support/WARMFigToPDF/Preambles/

WARMFigToPDF would return an AppleScript error. This didn't affect
many people since most of you who use WARMFigToPDF were running it
before installing Tiger. With this in mind, we have updated
WARMFigToPDF to version 4.0.5 to correct this problem. I suspect that
version 4.0.5 will also work under Panther, but I have kept 4.0.4 on
the WARMFigToPDF web site just in case it doesn't.

In addition, I have posted a new version of the MO plug-in for those
of you running Adobe Illustrator CS2.

You can find the WARMFigToPDF 4.0.5, the source code for WARMFigToPDF
4.0.5, and the new MO plug-in for AI CS2 on the WARMFigToPDF web site
at:

http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/WFTPDF/

If you are wondering "What the heck is WARMFigToPDF and what is a MO
plug-in!?!?" -- you can find that on the WARMFigToPDF web site too. :-)

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>