[OS X TeX] (OT) Tiger and not Tigrrrr :-)?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 08:49:32 EDT 2005

Le 27 juil. 05 à 14:21, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> Did you actually run the Virex un-installer? It has helped
> tremendously on my system and I still don't know why it should have
> done anything.

Actually I had removed Virex manually (didn't know there was an
uninstaller). I suppose the reason for an uninstaller was that there
were not only the Virex GUI application inside /Applications/, and
the Scheduler application inside /Applications/Utilities/, but also
the actual scanning engine and the virus definition files inside /usr/
local/vscanx/ IIRC. These shouldn't have survived an Archive &
Install though.

> That is the way I like to do things---nothing in the background.

Same here.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>