[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3.2 beta

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Wed Jul 27 20:08:13 EDT 2005

Hello,

Who's gonna be tired first ? As soon as I make a release, someone
asks for special improvements the day after ;-)

So here is a new beta with three new features :
-can check new versions of the software
-a little better error manager (more complete error sentences)
-You can now choose between pdflatex and latex+dvipdf mode (see pref.
pane). This should allow some packages to work better. This is a
rather big modification, so that I expect there will be bugs. Could
you please focus on this one to see if you do not encounter any
strange behaviour ?

http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-1_3_2.dmg
http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-panther-1_3_2.dmg
http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-source-1_3_2.dmg