[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:26:59 EDT 2005

Hi, I have extensively searched the internet but still couldn't find
the answers, and am writing to the mailing list for help.

I started using Keynote very recently, and like the "blackboard" theme
very much. The default font for text matches the theme very well. For
mathematical formulas, and the simple diagrams generated by PSTricks,
I use a wonderful little program, LaTeXiT. This program serves the
purpose extremely well. However, for this particular "blackboard"
theme in Keynote, I would hope the mathematical formula are displayed
as "hand-writing style" to match the text, rather than the elegant
LaTeX default style. Does this kind of font/package for displaying
hand writing mathematical formula exist?

Thanks for any input.

Sincerely,
JT

My system is Mac OS X 10.4.2 + Keynote 2.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>