[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Thu Jul 28 22:03:48 EDT 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 9:58 PM, Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:

> Mm ... now a poor student's imagination (and humble wish) ...
>
> Can someone suggest (and comment) a good way to convert the "real"
> hand writing mathematical formula into some sort of form that Keynote
> accept and is easy to manipulate? By "good", I mean, budget-wise and
> time-wise ... The default LaTeX font is great, just too elegant for
> the blackboard theme.

When I was a (poor) grad student, I would often email software
companies asking for a discount for a kind soul. Some have official
policies and some just want to be nice. It wouldn't hurt to ask
Micropress if they will cut their price for you. Maybe their $100
price can be cut in half. :-)

Good luck,

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>