[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Fri Jul 29 09:43:46 EDT 2005

On Jul 29, 2005, at 8:49 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

>> I'd like to see that too. I just played with the Chalkboard Theme a
>> bit in Keynote 2 and it does look promising. Now I've got to figure
>> out how to lock an image (e.g., a equation from LaTeXiT) to the
>> surrounding text rather than to the page/slide.
>
> Today is going to be busy, but I should be able to get something up
> today or tomorrow.

	Is such a thing possible??  In particular, I would like to have PDF
equations "attached" to bulleted text in a list, and have the list
build in "by bullet".  Right now, I see no way to place an equation
image in-line with bulleted text and have it build in correctly -- the
equations show up either before or after all the bullet points in the
list.  Is what I'm after possible?

                                         -- Mike

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>