[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Jul 29 16:24:48 EDT 2005

Gary L. Gray wrote:

> On Jul 29, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>
>> Gary L. Gray wrote:
>>

>>> You can grab it at:
>>>
>>> http://www.esm.psu.edu/faculty/gray/misc/InformalMath-
>>> BlackboardTest.key.zip
>>>

>> I couldn't:
>>
>> The page could not be found
>> Error 404
>

> The URL above has a space in it. Could that be the problem? I went to
> my original message and was able to grab the file from the server.

Removing the space didn't do it … because there were two spaces.

What I got this time was a folder with two "InformalMath" files which
didn't do anything for me. This does not surprise me since I run just
about nothing but TeXShop and antique, mostly abandoned versions of
Gates's stuff.

But this was not what I was looking for which was just an example of
that "relaxed" font which I had no trouble opening (pdf?) yesterday or
the day before.

Regards
--schremmer
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>