[OS X TeX] WARMFigTo"EPS"?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Sun Jul 31 22:27:46 EDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 9:49 PM, Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:

> Can you send me this said ealy version when you have time? I don't
> have acrobat and couldn't justify the expense on it. I never felt that
> I needed acrobat (can someone comment if there's something can be done
> by acrobat only?)

There a binary (from Ghostscript?) called (surprisingly) pdf2ps that
converts PDF to PS. You could then use ps2epsi to finish the job.
Have you tried doing this? It would be easy to write a script to do
this. In any event, I will send you some old versions of WARMFigToPDF
after I figure which ones to send.

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>