[OS X TeX] A suggestion for NewPdftricks (or for pdftricks in general)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 6 21:37:13 EDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 8:19 PM, Vince McGarry wrote:

> On May 26, 2005, at 8:16 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>

>> \ifnum\@ptsize=0\relax
>>     \immediate\write\verbatim at out{\string\documentclass{article}}
>> \else\ifnum\@ptsize=1\relax
>>     \immediate\write\verbatim at out{\string\documentclass[11pt]
>> {article}}
>> \else
>>     \immediate\write\verbatim at out{\string\documentclass[12pt]
>> {article}}
>> \fi\fi
>>

> Hi Herb,
>
> Have you implemented this? One of the other issues is the change in
> font to Computer Modern from whatever my declared font is. For much
> of what I write I use mathpazo. With ps4pdf this is not a problem,
>
> Vince

Howdy,

No, not yet. But I think you've just given a shove to get started on
it. It shouldn't be too hard but I'll have to test it out. I know
that I tend to want text in graphics to be a bit smaller but then
\small will give a nice relative font.

To use mathpazo in pdftricks graphics you can include a \usepackage
{mathpazo} within the psinputs environment since that goes into the
common tmp.inputs file.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>