[OS X TeX] Re: [ANN] BibDesk 1.1

Stephen Anderson stephen.anderson at yale.edu
Thu Jun 9 01:40:53 EDT 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:07:40 -0700,  "Adam R.Maxwell"
<amaxwell at mac.com> said:

> The BibDesk development team is pleased to announce that version 1.1
> is available for download at <http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/>.
> There are some major changes in this version, so it should probably
> be considered a beta release; as usual with beta releases, don't use
> it to overwrite the only copy of your .bib file!
>
> Items using the BibTeX crossref field are now searchable and
> sortable, and inherited fields are displayed in the main pubs list
> and the editor.

Many, many thanks for this enhancement to BibDesk, which seems to
work well with my bibfiles containing crossrefs.  I'm delighted to be
able to join the crowd of happy users, and grateful for your
responsiveness to the request for this feature.  As far as I can see,
it works just as I hoped.

--
Steve Anderson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>