[OS X TeX] bibdesk 1.1

Norm Gall gall at spookyhill.net
Thu Jun 9 10:12:11 EDT 2005

I use carbon Emacs (not surprisingly) and various built-in functions
(like bibref) gag on them.  I have some lisp that converts back, but
it sometimes take a while to do a 500 entry database.

--
"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at  least had been fooling around with

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>