[OS X TeX] Yet Another New Adapted pdftricks Package

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jun 9 11:08:59 EDT 2005

Howdy,

I've updated the adapted pdftricks package so that using classes that
don't have (or use) the ``standard'' point size class options (i.e.,
10pt (default), 11pt, 12pt) still works with pdftricks. If the
standard options are used the pdftricks figures are defaulted to that
point size; in all other cases (e.g., the memoir class at 14pt or a
class that doesn't define \@ptsize and then read in a class option
file based on its value) the default is 10pt.

I've also added options local to this pdftricks of 10, 11 and 12
(notice no `pt' - to prevent interference with class options) so you
can change the default behavior of this pdftricks.

This is in addition to the previous:

i)figure processing change to get better Bounding Box information in
the figure .pdf; and
ii)AutoRotate of figures is turned off by default (there is an
autorotate option to get back to default behavior).

As usual, please let me know of any problems.

Oh, before I forget (again)... You can get it from my download site,
<http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>