[OS X TeX] Threads on MacIntel

Jon Guyer jguyer at his.com
Thu Jun 9 14:01:27 EDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:45 AM, Rene Borgella wrote:

> My apologies, then.  I'm sincerely sorry if I offended anyone

No need to apologize. Certainly I'm not offended and I don't get the
sense that Simon is, either. I was just supporting his /request/ that
this list stay on topic. I was also one who previously /requested/ that
this list steer clear of generic TeX, non-OS X TeX questions that have
other fora. That request has been ignored, making the list less
valuable for me, but evidently more valuable for the majority of people
here. So it goes.

I'm on a number of pretty high-volume lists (MacOSX-TeX is only in the
middle of the pack). They're hard to keep up with under the best of the
circumstances, but when they go off into the weeds (as most of them did
this week) it gets impossible. Life /for me/ is better when lists stick
to talking about what they say they're going to talk about. That's all.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>