[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk 1.1.1

Adam R.Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Jun 11 19:57:44 EDT 2005

The BibDesk development team is pleased to announce that BibDesk
1.1.1 is available for download at <http://bibdesk.sf.net/>.  This
release should fix the launch problems that users on pre-10.3.9
systems were experiencing (sorry about that), and has a few other bug
fixes as well.

As usual, if you find a bug, please post a detailed report at
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61487&atid=497423>, so we
can get it fixed.  Complete release notes follow.

Changes since 1.1

Support for Jaguar and Panther systems prior to 10.3.9 should be
restored in this version (tested with 10.3.8).  If Jaguar isn't
working, please file a bug report; we have difficulty testing on
10.2.x systems.

New Features
   •  New menu item added for importing BibTeX which doesn't have
cite keys (such as the output from some other reference managers);
see the online help for details.  Response to RFE #1217684

Bugs Fixed
   •  Order of items should be more stable in sorting for crossrefs
   •  Add documentation on adding references to a bibliography
   •  Fix bug #1215805 (we hope); use proper path for checking
existing files for unique specifiers
   •  Undo-past-save warning is now a sheet
   •  Crossref field in the editor will no longer display an arrow if
the parent is non-existent
   •  Fixed bugs #1217093 and #1213522 by invalidating a search when
items are added to a document
   •  Fixed an exception raised under some conditions when editing a
crossref field
   •  Tab-keyloop now works on 10.4, at least (tabbing between
toolbar items and the pub list)
   •  The action menus now use a key event when appropriate, rather
than a mouse event
   •  Fixed a possible crasher in the regex framework that we use for
searching

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>