[OS X TeX] FontForge and mf?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jun 14 14:24:19 EDT 2005

Am 14.06.2005 um 17:08 schrieb <stephenmoye at cox.net>:

> I'm trying to use FontForge to get at some mf fonts. Everything is
> fine until I get
> this error message from (I think) FontForge:
>
> Could not read (or perhaps find) mf output file
>
> What is missing?

Fontforge can't work with MF files. So it converts with the help of
autotrace, pktrace, or mftrace into another format. Could be you miss
any of these helpers ...

autotrace is provided by an i-Package. And fink, and ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

do.  Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care to
live.
	-- Bradford Angier

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>