[OS X TeX] TeX to word on Mac

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 22 07:35:14 EDT 2005

Am 22.06.2005 um 13:07 schrieb George Ghio:

> Question;  How do I get output from TeX to RTF or word on my Mac? or
> convert PDF to RTF or word?

IMO HTML output is the better choice, seems to have better convertors;
and you can edit the output to look more like you intended. teTeX has
tex4ht, or it's in an i-Package, but there's also HEVEA,
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/. Could be you'll need to
compile the *latest* sources, for which you'll need an Ocaml compiler
(Objective Caml, Fink provides). Hevea has also its own list:
http://www3.inrets.fr/wws/info/hevea/.

--
Greetings

   Pete