[OS X TeX] MacTeX Toolbox mailing list is up

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Jun 23 02:43:38 EDT 2005

Le 22 juin 05, à 00:23, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Le 22 juin 05 à 00:10, Maarten Sneep a écrit :
>
>> One page of the Mac TeX toolbox has been mentioned already recently
>> on this list. you can find the (temporary) home over here:
>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~msneep/. I'll move it over to sourceforge once
>> I find the time.
>>
>> The part of the project that is working now is the mailing list, the
>> subscription list can be found on the temporary home. Note that this
>> is intended for developer talk - basic TeX/LaTeX help will not be
>> offered on this list. The recent threads on the/an equation editor
>> are a prime example of what this mailing list is intended for
>> (although the number of subscribers is low at the moment (1), I hope
>> this situation will improve.
>
> Hi Maarten,
>
> Due to time shortage/stress/not being a developer, I won't be able to
> join this list. But I would like to let you know how useful it seems,
> and if claims of support are welcome -- here is one!

Bruno,

TeX and LaTeX developers are welcome and more general what is usually
called a geek, even a first degree geek.
May I suggest you to be a passive listener of the list: create a filter
to read only the mails that may concern you (including "bruno" for
example) and the first mail of any thread (which is not an answer)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>