[OS X TeX] TeX to word on Mac

George Ghio ghiog at netconnect.com.au
Sun Jun 26 00:49:46 EDT 2005

Hi Bob

Elementary is fine.

It has all worked out this way.

Open terminal and type;

Welcome to Darwin!
George-Ghios-Computer:~ georgeghio$ cd /Users/georgeghio/Desktop/TeX

Hit return & type

George-Ghios-Computer:~/Desktop/TeX georgeghio$ htlatex
/Users/georgeghio/Desktop/TeX/TheFlight.tex

Hit return I then get the html file,

I then open the html file with Explorer,

Select all,

Copy,

Paste into word.

If I try to open the html file with word  MS does what it does best and
crashes.

Oh well, it works and I end up with a word document.

Thank you and everyone else for taking the time to keep me from
becoming a basket case.

George L Ghio

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>