[OS X TeX] TeX to word on Mac

George Ghio ghiog at netconnect.com.au
Mon Jun 27 07:10:11 EDT 2005

Hi Herb

In regards to iTeXMac.

Well to start. I have been searching iTeXMac files.

I have a folder which is  iTeXMac 1.3.15

Within this folder is another folder  iTeXMac Examples

Which has a folder  HTML

Which harbours a file  TeX4ht.pTeXMac

Which will produce a html document.

Hot damn!

Of course MS still crashes if I try to open the html in Word but copy
and paste works.

George L Ghio

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>