[OS X TeX] Figure Wrap

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Tue Jun 28 09:34:33 EDT 2005

I am a devoted user of TeXShop 1.35e (with endless thanks to Richard
Koch, Gerben Weirda, et.al.) on my  G4 PowerMac and/or G4 Powerbook ---
both under OSX 10.3.9   ('Am planning an upgrade to Tiger --- but, not
'til MY next life --- where, presumably, TIME, patience and
infirmaties, no longer restrict).  Anyway, ...

Is there a package, utility, or whatever in TeXShop 1.5.3e
(specifically)/TeX/LaTeX (with instructions), for wrapping text around
a small included figure? where, the figure (with caption) may be
against either(?)  the right or left text-boundary.

In advance
Thank you,

Jack Kuipers

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>