[OS X TeX] Already asked question

delanoy at igd.univ-lyon1.fr delanoy at igd.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Mar 2 00:26:13 EST 2005

  Hello all,

 sorry to bother everyone with a question that was already asked
and answered in this list (but I only remember that it was
done in the winter of 2004 and I'm not courageous enough to
browse through all the digests of this period one by one ... perhaps
the mac-TeX site would be more easy to use if some "giant" html digest files
(one by year,say  ) were added to the current daily html digest files ?
Then it
would be simple to look for a given keyword in that big file.)

 The things is, it should be possible to work with emacs or TeXShop without
using the mouse at all, just with keyboard shortcuts. On what site(s) are all
the details of this well explained ?

                                               Ewan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>