[OS X TeX] Conflict between qtree.sty and memoir

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sat Mar 5 11:58:37 EST 2005

At 10:06 AM -0600 3/4/05, Frederick Hoyt wrote:

>I have tried using the memoir class, but it conflicts with one of
>the packages which I use heavily (qtree.sty).

I asked about this problem on the Ling-TeX mailing list, and Alexis
Dimitriadis (who wrote the front end to qtree) helpfully posted a
solution.  I don't know whether this is of general interest to
non-linguists (does anyone else use qtree.sty?), but I post the
solution anyway.

Alan

--
Alan Munn                                                   amunn at msu.edu