[OS X TeX] pstricks question

Sergei Mariev serguei.mariev at campus.lmu.de
Wed Mar 16 23:58:53 EST 2005

Thanks a lot for trying it out. Yes, the code works, if I remove the
optional parameter I am getting the same tree, just longer and with
the branches "hitting" the nodes... What I am trying to do is to make
it work _with_ the optional parameter _and_ with Tex and Ghostscript
option of the TexShop. I need a lot of small illustrations like that
for a large project  I am working on and it would be unpractical for
me to use latex, dvips, and pstopdf on the entire file, because I am
using a lot of other packages and options .... and the deadline for
submitting the 400 + pages manuscript is just one month ahead of me
so I am not quite into much experimenting right now... As far as I
could gather from the information on pstricks, the tex + Ghostscript
way should theoretically work fine... but apparently it does not... I
wanted to avoid having to create the illustrations somewhere, then
cutting and pasting them into the document as normal graphics... But
thanks so much for looking into the problem! I will look around on
the archives, perhaps it something that others have noticed
already... Thanks a lot anyway!

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>