[OS X TeX] bibdesk - bibtex - url

Gavin Hall gavhall at mac.com
Fri Mar 25 13:02:06 EST 2005

Dear folks,

I have checked the bibdesk archive and googled for this so please don't
kill me for going a bit off topic  but I just can't find the answer I'm
looking for.  Is there a .bst file that has the exact same output as
plain for bibtex only it will recognise the url entry as per bibdesk?

For example, I am referencing books and websites individually and want
my bib to look like:

[1] Book. Book details ........
[2] Name. Website

as opposed to

[Author] Book ......
etc

as you get when you use plainnat.bst

Also how do you get capitals in the bib titles such as QCA (as in
Q.C.A) rather that it being made qca?

Just can't find the right .bst anywhere and too short on time and not
knowledgable enough to fiddle with one myself.

Thanks,

Gav.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>