[OS X TeX] makeidx error

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Sun May 1 21:47:15 EDT 2005

Aha!  That may be important; I will give it a try.  Oddly, the
documentation suggests otherwise.  What I can't do is not use apacite.
Then again, if I use [nocite] doesn't that imply I can't also have the
author) is not known for such obvious errors, so I suspect I (we?) have
encountered some other unanticipated package interaction.

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>