[OS X TeX] The TeXShop problem on Tiger

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Mon May 2 03:22:47 EDT 2005

On May 2, 2005, at 8:49 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> But regarding iWork: the retail (not trial) version installs and
> works OK with Tiger. Possibly the fact that I have also iLife is
> important here, though I would assume not given iWork is said to
> take advantage of iLife not require it.

iWork is fine without iLife (I know, iLife is sold out here). The
to keep things on-topic: an Equation Editor that uses it (TeXType[3]).

Maarten

[1] http://www.linkbackproject.org/
[2] http://commons.ucalgary.ca/~king/projects/keynoteplugins/linkback/
[3] http://homepage.mac.com/yujit_achikawa/textype.html