[OS X TeX] typeset simultaneously

Onur Baser onur.baser at mac.com
Mon May 2 13:09:56 EDT 2005

I am new in mac version of tex. One of my friend told me it is possible
to typeset simultaneously. If I want to have two windows on my screen:
one is texshop the other one is pdf version output, is it possible to
change something in the texshop and see the change in output pdf file
at the same time?

How can I do this? I know this was not possible in pc version.

Thanks,

Onur

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>