[OS X TeX] Spotlight importers

Fernando Pereira fcnpereira at mac.com
Tue May 3 19:43:25 EDT 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Adam Maxwell wrote:

> Make sure you use the version that I posted about an hour ago.  It
> fixes a stupid memory leak that could cause memory usage to balloon
> (sorry).

It seems to work now. However, I noticed another (non .bib) weird
thing while looking at the debugging output:

2005-05-03 19:38:51.137 mdimport[22797] Import '/Users/pereira/
Documents/Research/collab/problem.tex' type 'dyn.ah62d4rv4ge81k3p2'
no mdimporter

That file, as many others on my disk, was created by Unix tools (in
this case, cvs from a remote repository). It looks as if SpotLight
ignores all of those files (including .bib files managed in the same
way?)

-- F

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>