[OS X TeX] TeXShop on Tiger: Reply to Bruno

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri May 6 12:52:12 EDT 2005

Le 6 mai 05 à 18:43, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Page-Up, Page-Down, Home and End are all very convenient navigation
> tools. However, on a PowerBook I never figured out how to use
> these: Page-Up appears on the Up arrow, Page-Down on the Down
> arrow, Home on the Left arrow and End on the Right arrow. I tried
> all key combinations I could think of (Cmd-Up, Shift-Up, etc.),
> without ever getting them.

OK, I just tried the last key combination I had never thought of.
Results:

Fn-Up    -> Page-Up
Fn-Down  -> Page-Down
Fn-Left  -> Home
Fn-Right -> End

So now I just feel idiotic!

Given the ease of these shortcuts, there's probably no necessity of
implementing something else. (Except possibly for those ancient Apple
keyboards, like the one with my PowerMac G4 400 MHz, having no
Function key.)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>