[OS X TeX] another bad change in tiger preview...

Leah Berman lberman at ursinus.edu
Mon May 9 15:44:08 EDT 2005

On May 9, 2005, at 2:41 PM, Leah Berman wrote:

> I was also trying to use TeXShop to clip part of a file today, and
> I couldn't figure out how to do it.

In case there are others as clueless as I: if you click on the little
double-arrows (>>)  at the right side of the preview window, there
are lots of lovely options, including the clipping one I was looking
for.

Now that I know how it works, I actually think that change is a nice
one.

Leah

Leah Wrenn Berman, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Ursinus College
P.O. Box 1000
Collegeville, PA  19426

610-409-3000 x2411