[OS X TeX] A working version of emacs (fwd)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed May 11 04:27:09 EDT 2005

Am 11.05.2005 um 01:39 schrieb Joseph C. Slater:

> None of the versions on mac-tex work?

Yes, they all fail to display characters outside the US-ASCII and Mac
Roman range. I can send you screenshots or test files or both ... (I
think it would be nice to add the UTF-7, -8, -16-xy codes for the
glyphs to them too, I'm only missing a tool or programmatic way to
create them, maybe recode can do that; these codes can be helpful when
debugging such display errors with C-u C-x =)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

do.  Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care to
live.
	-- Bradford Angier

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>