[OS X TeX] PCTeX on Mac OS X

Bernd Thaller bernd.thaller at uni-graz.at
Fri May 13 05:52:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just received Personal TeX's Spring 2005 Customer Newsletter
stating that they are looking for Linux/Mac beta testers.
Seems that a new TeX implementation for OS-X is around the corner.

At 13:39 Uhr -0700 12.05.2005, sales at pctex.com wrote:

>2. PCTeX for Linux and Mac OS X - looking for Beta testers
>
>We are looking for beta testers for new PCTeX versions for Linux and Mac OS X.
>Testing will begin in June or July.  If you can help with this
>please contact us. (feedback at pctex.com, Subject: Linux / Mac beta
>tester)

Cheers,
Bernd Thaller

Bernd Thaller
Institute for Mathematics, University of Graz
Heinrichstrasse 36, A-8010 Graz, Austria/Europe
    Tel: (+43 316) 380 5164
    Fax: (+43 316) 380 9815
mailto:bernd.thaller at uni-graz.at
http://vqm.uni-graz.at/