[OS X TeX] problem with package listings

Dominique Thillaud dominique.thillaud at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 17 04:51:09 EDT 2005

Dear Frank,
	Thanks, that works for the unexpected spaces (I used
extendedchars=true option directly at the level of definition language
in the block of \lstdefinelanguage{sanskrit}).
	But an other error appears (perhaps a previous one less evident) :
after the special characters, normal spaces are deleted. This occurs
after long vowels, M and H, the only ones able to ending a word :

\skr{manthaanam mandaraM kRtvaa mamanthur amitaujasaH} becomes
manthanam mandaramkrtvamamanthur amitaujasah (with special chars
correctly writen)

	Worst, an attempt to use explicit spaces, compiling :
\skr{manthaanam mandaraM\ kRtvaa\ mamanthur amitaujasaH}
gives the same result and an attempt of introducing { }{\ }{1} in the
literate list gives an error.
	Puzzled again !
Dominique

PS : curiously, if I ask the option showspaces=true, ALL the spaces are
correct :
manthanam_mandaram_krtva_mamanthur_amitaujasah ( _ for the visible
space char)
but I can't use this solution who whould be ambiguous with a splitted
sandhi.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>