[OS X TeX] Re: find in texshop - wishlist

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at adelphia.net
Tue May 17 18:38:16 EDT 2005

On May 16, 2005, at 4:32 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

>>> 4. Could we change "Less Options" to "Fewer Options"?
>
> Just out of curiosity: what's the difference between the two (apart
> from, obviously, the wording)?

It's  "fewer people" versus "less sugar", as in things you can count
versus things you can measure. Not that my english is perfect but I
have an interest in the relation between the discrete and the continuum
and the transition from one to the other. I am in the middle of working
out one such problem. I am writing it up in latex, of course.

Themis

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>