[OS X TeX] TexShop/BibDesk/gwTex et al

Jon Hanson jkhanson at umich.edu
Wed May 18 21:00:53 EDT 2005

Just wanted to send a public note of thanks to all of those who
devote so much time to improving the TeX experience on OS X.

Thanks to Gary and Joe for maintaining the Mac OS X TeX/LaTeX web
site and this list.

To the BibDesk team.  BibDesk does rock, and it keeps getting
better.  It has allowed me to become far more organized and
productive than I could have been otherwise.  Thank you!

Likewise for TexShop.  The new PDFsearch feature is awesome.  Thank you!

Gerben, of course, thanks for the i-Installer and all the work in
maintaining your distribution.  You make it so easy for folks like me!

Of course the list goes on and on . . . too many to mention.  These
tools are just what I use most, but I learn something every day just
reading the helpful comments from people on this list.

Jon Hanson
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>