[OS X TeX] Crossrefs in BibDesk?

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Wed May 18 21:11:27 EDT 2005

On May 18, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Michael McCracken wrote:

> On May 18, 2005, at 1:36 PM, Joseph C. Slater wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>

> I have found that there are at least a few features that nobody
> really knows about, except for me - certainly some of the various
> drag and drop features, and Adam's fantastic autocompletion plugin
> for Cocoa text editors. We're familiar since we wrote them, but if
> there are features that aren't well known, I'd be interested to
> hear suggestions of how to improve that situation.

Add an extra hour to the day? They're in the manual, but a lot of
authors have really packed a lot of capability into their codes, and
it's just hard to find time to go through all of the documentation
and play with all of the features. Like anything else, the
presumption is that if I needed it, I would eventually look for it
and find it.
Joe
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>