[OS X TeX] custom bib styles in bibdesk

Martin Stokhof M.J.B.Stokhof at uva.nl
Fri May 27 06:15:49 EDT 2005

On 27 May, 2005, at 11:52, Bilal Barakat wrote:

> Apologies for the daft question, but where do I need to put new .bst
> bibliography style files in order for them to be available in
> BibDesk's preview?
> I've tried the ~/Library/texmf  tree, the /usr/local/teTeX/share ..
> texmf tree, rehashed with texhash, all to no avail. Maybe I'm missing
> something obvious....
>
> Bilal.

Maybe this is superflous, bu when you put them in ~/Library/texmf
(preferred location because that doesn't get overwritten when you
update your teTeX), did you mimic the relevant part of the structure of
the system Library? My .bst styles files live in:
~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst and BibDesk can find them there.

Martin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>