[OS X TeX] [TeXshop 2.03] Texshop problem

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon May 30 01:39:08 EDT 2005

Since I installed Tiger, I have some problems with Texshop 2.03.

  In the prefs, i use UTF8-unicode and in my class i have

\RequirePackage{ifthen}
\RequirePackage[frenchb]{babel}
\RequirePackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\RequirePackage[upright,expert]{fourier}
\RequirePackage{calc}

I work with Texshop or with textmate and texniscope only with Pdflatex.

With Texshop, sometimes, the pdf does not work ;
  it's empty and in the log the file maclass.cls is not found and
and a few seconds later, Texshop stops working

But if i make a try with textmate and the same files, i've no problem.

Alain Matthes

Sorry for my bad english

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>