[OS X TeX] [TeXshop 2.03] Texshop problem

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon May 30 10:22:07 EDT 2005

Le 30 mai 05 à 15:14, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> Howdy,
>
> I assume the \RequirePackage{...} commands were in the maclass.cls
> file which was being used in your document with a \documentclass
> {maclass} command. Does your maclass.cls file also have a \LoadClass
> {...} command? I guess I'd like to have a mini-class file and
> document file so I can actually test the problem.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz

hello

The problem is random and it is difficult for me to give you more
precise information.

I tested two classes:  the first with Loadclass{article) and the
second without Loadclass.
With the first one under 10.3 and with mac os romand encoding, I
never had problem.
The first problems appeared since the installation of Tiger (update
of 10.3.9) and since the encoding is Utf8.
Misfortune for me is that I made both change at the same time.

If the problem persists after a clean install of Tiger, I will send a
new mail.

Thanks for your great software

Alain Matthes

An other problem : If a template is written with Mac Os roman
encoding and
  if the prefs of Texshop is Utf8 then Texshop freezes when i load
the template
( Now all my templates are written with utf8 !!).
  I know that's an error but perhaps  a message  would be preferable.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>