[OS X TeX] printing with own paper sizes

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 12:20:04 EST 2005

Morning.

I want to print special sheets with a size of 220x105 mm. So I've made a special template for LaTeX (SepSheets) and a special configuration for my printer (Separator-Sheet) using the printer's dialogue box. Both works fine.

But:

Before _every_ printing job for such sheets I must press Cmd+Shift+P to switch the printer configuration to »Separator-Sheet« and have to save the file before I print it by Cmd+S.

When I doesn't do this the printer tries to printout in A4.

Is there a way to autoconfigure the printer automatically for instance by a special command written in the *.tex-file like: »Dear printer, for printout of this document please choose the given configuration ?Separator-Sheet?.«?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich