[OS X TeX] OT-File ownership

Florian Grammel grammel at gmx.net
Sun Nov 6 10:01:18 EST 2005

> I'd like to know a general solution. Keep working.

None of the solutions proposed before had worked for me and after
spending several hours on trying I had just resigned. But since I
updated to 10.4.3  some days ago all files open as they are supposed to.

Was this one of the issues addressed in the update (I couldn't find
anything in the documentation though) or is this just coincidence --
perhaps the installer deleting some special caches?
Did the rest of you still have this problem after the update?

Kind regards,
Florian.

Florian Grammel

Fuglegårdsvænget 57, 1.th.